B&W + Color printables
This download is available to members only.
Already a member? Log-in here.
Lesson plan created by –
“Count to 100 by ones and by tens.”
Scissors and glue
Physical Counters (If Available)
· Hold up each object and say the number it represents in ascending order.
· Write each number on the class board.
· Have students recite the number and count along with you.
· Count from 1-10 slowly, and ask students to count aloud with you.
· Distribute the printable “10 Stars and Numbers”
· Model for students – count each star, paste it in the correct position and trace the number underneath.
· Students will complete the printable.
· Monitor student accuracy and provide support.
“What do numbers help us do?”
“Which number is the smallest from 1-10?”
“Which number is the largest from 1-10?”