This download is available to members only.
Already a member? Log-in here.
Lesson plan created by –
Physical Counters/Objects (If Available)
· Hold up a second object and say “One plus one more equals two.”
· Review more examples, if needed.
· Pass out Printable “How Many in All?”
· Model coloring and counting both sets of objects and circling the correct answer.
· Have students continue completing one or two more with you guiding.
· Ask students to complete the final two problems and check their answers.
“What is addition?”
“What does the plus sign represent?”
“What does the equal sign represent?”