This download is available to members only.
Already a member? Log-in here.
Lesson plan created by –
“Count to 100 by ones and by tens.”
Printable – Numbers 1-20 on Squares
· Have a copy of the numbers 1-20 from the printable and ask students to take turns putting one in ascending order on the board or a chart.
· Review the order from 1-20
· Have students cut out the numbers from the printable “Numbers 1-20 on Squares”
· Model for students the process of finding the “1” square and gluing it under the first penguin.
· Have students arrange the next five – ten numbers without gluing them.
· Ask students to raise their hand when they are ready for you to check their progress.
· After you monitor accuracy, give permission to glue the set.
· Repeat this step until all 20 numbers are correctly glued in order.
“What is the first number?”
“Which number comes first, 4 or 10?”
“How do we count to twenty?”