This download is available to members only.
Already a member? Log-in here.
Lesson plan created by –
Physical Counters/Objects (If Available)
· Take away one of the objects and say “Three minus one equals two.”
· Review more examples, if needed.
· Pass out Printable “How Many Are Left?”
· Model gluing the ‘doors’ onto the printable, so that they cover the stars.
· Have students continue completing one or two more with you guiding.
· Ask students to complete the final two problems and check their answers.
“What is subtraction?”
“What does the minus sign represent?”
“What does the equal sign represent?”