B&W + Color printables
This download is available to members only.
Already a member? Log-in here.
Lesson plan created by –
“Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.”
· Explain that students will be comparing numbers by deciding which is larger
· Ask students which of the two numbers on the chalkboard is larger.
· Guide students in explaining how they can tell if a number is larger
· Explain that students will comparing numbers on their own
· Pass out printable
· Explain – students will color the shape with the larger number written inside
· As students work, monitor their work. Ask students to explain their thinking.
· Assist students as needed.
“How do you know this number is bigger?”